Food for the week...most of it


Hey guys! Exams are coming to an end so that means it's summer time! actually not...the weather here is very bipolar :/.
On a lighter note! I spent the better part of my day cooking! I decided to go ahead and (cook for the week) lol that's in parenthesis because.....

When I cook it lasts for the majority of the week, 3/4 days? it's much better than having nothing, I mean buying food everyday? Nah my pocket doesn't want that + there's really not much to choose from anyway. Also! Being that I'm a very very very picky eater, lol my family and friends know!! I'd rather just cook my food to my taste buds 'taste' lol.

So....while I was cooking I tried my best to take pictures from start to finish. Hmm it's not easy oo! I may just need to hire an assistant, because it definitely slowed me down but at least this time I was like 'madam you need to take pictures' visual aid remember? 

I heard you...

What did I cook right?

- Fried Rice
- Chicken
- Sauce 
- Tuna veggie potatoes 

I went hard oo forget! If you want to know more by the time you're done just let me know by leaving a comment or email me. 

Get ready to feed your eyes 

My weapons! Lol

Parboiled and set aside, curry for color.


Seasoned and ready to go! You need to use your hands! Okay It's not compulsory, that's just how my mummy taught me.

Veggies and tuna seasoned and olive oil coated.


Prep still! Yes the chicken is ready! Close up soon! 
Tip - if you don't want to cry a river while chopping onions, simply rinse the bulb after peeling off the outer covering, thank me later.

Properly seasoned you know! ;)


Some oyster sauce = bomb fried rice 
Really wanted more in my fried rice, I just couldn't get some things, had to make do with what I could. Rice in after the eggs

There you have it my people! Hope you enjoyed it! Take care! Xx!






















Comments

  1. ☺️how lucky am I? Thank you God that I know someone that cooks as good as my mother �� food ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment