Print x Chambray x Everything Nice



Hey loves!! it's all about fashion and style today! I know I haven't put out anything fashion related in a while and I felt it was about time I did. I recently got a print (Ankara) skirt and couldn't wait to rock it! I had the perfect look I wanted to create with it and I must say I delivered. 
Outfit details at the bottom as usual, enjoy. 



Hat - H&M
Chambray Shirt - H&M
Print Skirt - My Tailor
Neck piece - ZARA
Earrings - Chinese Market 
Sandals - Stradivarius 
Tote - LV 

Photo Credit - Ikenna Emenike 





Remember that surprise I've gone on and on about? 
click this link to reveal http://youtu.be/GqDNtwONw8Q?list=UU7nLowHxOBPlMGXMM3GSxnQ


hope you enjoyed this one my loves, take care God bless x







Comments

  1. I just found your blog...u look so good in this post, I want your hair! btw I think its really cool that you live in China. Let's follow each others blog? You can check out my blog
    aprilbasi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment