Trypophobia...Trust me you should read this one, it's not just another medical term

Every time a see a cluster of tiny holes, be it a graphic design or something that has to do with nature e.g a Honeycomb. I start hyperventilating and I get so itchy and i get goosebumps all over and irritated that I have a mini panic attack, sometimes I even end up crying because i feel like things live inside those holes and they’ll come out to attack me, i literally feel like my skin is crawling…bottom line little things in colonies freak me out, even things as little as ants clustered in a place no matter how small freak me out.
All along I didn’t know that this was/is a serious problem, because I saw it as being silly and I thought it was just my mum and I that went through this. Mind you I did not even know this phobia had a name to it. Until I saw someone on YouTube describe this same thing I’ve gone through practically all my life as TRYPOPHOBIA. I think it might be genetic, i’m not sure, but the fear of those pictures popping up didn’t let me research any further. I will not post any pictures because 1). i’m not about to stress myself mentally by sourcing for pictures and 2). some people out there might be going through the same thing as I am. Google it if you feel like you need to know what it’s about. It’s not a joke, and just researching about it has made this fear much more deep rooted, ignorance is indeed bliss.

Comments