Rihanna Iman and Naomi Rock in Balmain!

Before I even start! I'd just like to say that when Rihanna's music career fails, 'when' being never by the way, she can be a supermodel as fast as me saying yes to Icecream. 

These pictures have spammed the Internet in just as little as an hour or two and I'm amazed at how amazing the models look. I know I just said I'm amazed at how amazing. 

These Balmain pieces have my heart! And I would totally rock them without a thought...Immediately I saw them I pictured myself in these magnificent pieces, yes everyone of them!

I also love how subtle yet alluring the makeup on them was, I mean why wear loud makeup with such statement pieces ? Exactly. The intricate detailing is out of this world! No mind blowing is the word! 

Iman and Naomi delivered as expected! SuperWomen! Now on the other hand Rihanna blew me away, I've always known her to have model tendencies, I mean look at her body! Anything and everything sits perfectly on her, human clothes hanger tbh! 

She fits in perfectly and looks far from out of place, she definitely has this! Defs! I look forward to more of this sort of thing!

Here are some pictures to have an insight to what I'm going crazy over! 
Enjoy x





Comments