From me to you with love!


Woke up unusually early and I couldn't go back to sleep, my tummy had started hurting, the hunger type hurt. And I said to myself 'some breakfast would do you good now madam' so I got off my bed and stepped into my furry slippers ( yes I do have furry slippers I step into every morning ) got ready and went into the kitchen to make some toast, practically still in sleep mode, put my slices of bread in the toaster and looked out the balcony, the view was so beautiful, and the cool morning breeze greeted my super sleepy face and at that moment I was fully awake, I went right back into my room to get my camera, luckily I had charged the battery the night before for no reason in particular. I got to snapping away, unfortunately for me the view from the kitchen is better than from my room + it's so airy and serene but at least I'm not restricted from the kitchen so I can always go there whenever I want.
From my lens to you,

I present these lovely pictures.




Take care guys Later! x



 


Comments

  1. I love these pictures. You did the editing yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I actually have a thing for photography. Plan on taking photography classes later on. What softwares do you use? Think you could do a tutorial on your blog? I'd love to learn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment