Merry Christmas to you and you and you!


The day of our Lord Jesus Christ! The most holy one! Most magnificent, The ever so Gentle Jesus! Son of the most high! my loves! It's Christmas Day!!!!!  ( felt like a Sunday today though, felt because it's already the 26th here in China )

Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, the vibes around are sure to get you in tune! Grooving to every beat and just lapping up the beautiful scenery and energy around! Today is not a day for bad vibes or negativity, no day ever is.
I'm a lover not a fighter so I tried my best to wish everybody deserving of the wishes a Merry Christmas Irrespective of whatever. If you're reading this and realize I didn't message you, please forgive me! I always mean well so Merry Christmas! *extra kisses blown your way*

This happens to be my first ever Christmas away from my family, and at first I was almost moved to tears....wait I actually cried for a few minutes, lol if you know me I'm a cry baby. But this is sign enough that I have to be a grown up whether I like it or not, and it's not when I'm in my husband's house that I'll drop everything to be with my family. 

I planned on laying in bed all day, but as God would have it, I changed my mind late last night and decided to host a few friends, Nigerian and non-Nigerian. I was going to make just fried rice but! I was nudged by the Holy Spirit to push the envelope so I made some sick!! Sick!! Party Jollof Rice as well, it actually stole the day! ( cooked it using a new method and it came out perfect! Might just let you guys know how! ;) )

One of my Russian friends volunteered to help so we cooked together and she was  of so much Help! marinated both the beef and chicken the night before so they spent close to 12hours in the marinade, and boy oh boy! ( people, me inclusive were scrambling for the last piece of meat! *facepalm* ) loool we had fruits afterwards and then Russian Pancakes dipped in condensed milk for dessert!
 

Another one of them brought this as a surprise, as she asked me what she could bring along, I told her to surprise me and she did! Lord Jesus! It tasted so good! Like!! I ate this and thought to myself 'where has this been all my life?!' To seal the deal we had games night! That too,amazing!!!

I could really go on and on! But bottom line! it was a success! At some point after sending out invites, I wanted to back out...Regardless, It was a well put together evening! And I'm grateful to God for making this happen! So I hope you all had and are still having a blast!   

This is dedicated to my friends who graced the invitation, because even If I wasn't able to be with my wonderful ever so loving family physically, I consider you all my family here and I say a big thank you! 

Once again Merry Christmas my lovelies! May the blessings of The Lord continually  be yours! And may the year 2015 be an omnibus of testimonies! Peace and Love always! 



                  Uzoamaka "Daisy" Emenike 
                         The Princess of China x 

Comments