Stop Painful Ingrown Pubes Once And For All.



I'm sure you just cringed at the title and asked yourself, why on earth would she or anybody be talking about pubes for God's sake. Loool worry not! 

This may or may not be a taboo! But quite frankly, I don't care and I want to help someone out there, so if you don't want to read you can leave now, I'm kidding, come back please. 

So!!! Shaving! Fortunately or unfortunately, according to your ideologies that is...some people still shave their pubes, as opposed to laser removal and or waxing. And it's perfectly okay! 

Thing is, shaving only feels good during the first 2 days, smooth skin, zero hair, stubbles absent. Then comes the issues and complications on the 3/4 day when the hair starts to grow in, and you can't even sit still without razor sharp hairs poking you from any and every angle, very uncomfortable something! 

After that, comes the painful ingrown hairs that may or may not lead to an infection, if you have sensitive skin it's much difficult. 
Truth is, a number of us shy away from shaving just for these reasons, believe it or not. 

But then, unless your hygiene is 100, bacteria and unpleasant odors get trapped in the hairs, and at some point no level of hygiene combats all of that, resulting in having to trim as close as possible without getting to the razor sharp poking level. 

But worry no more, because I have discovered something that works! I'm sure you can already guess what it is, but you may be wrong. 

Still I'll tell you. But I must say that before I tried this, the thought of using that singular thing down there made me think longg and hard before doing so, only to come to the realization that it isn't harmful. 

Ready for that miracle product? 
Sure...it's none other than Coconut Oil. 
Yes. 
Yes!!!


Coconut oil, aren't we always talking about how coconut oil fixes everything? That's it there, your Miracle product. 
I'm sure from this point it is very self explanatory, but I will go further. 

Directions : After shaving, especially if it's a close shave, rinse, pat dry and massage a generous amount of raw coconut oil into shaved areas until you feel the oil has absorbed well enough. Then you're good, I promise you that you will not experience all the pricking from sharp hairs or discomfort or infections from ingrown hairs, because to start with coconut oil possesses anti bacterial properties. Not only that, it doesn't disrupt you ph...chemical imbalance who? 
I hope I have been able to help someone out there, I wouldn't advise anyone to shave too frequently, but do so nevertheless. And don't forget to oil after every wash, dryness is a factor in most skin issues so take note. 
Thanks for reading, stay blessed. 

Comments

  1. Coconut oil really helps with shaving!
    Another thing that helps with the in-grown hairs is to shave the hair in the same direction as it grows. If you notice your hair following a particular direction (left, right), shave in that direction. When you don't, your chances of getting in-grown hairs are higher. I read about this tip once in relation to male facial shaving and its been working for me and my pubes.

    (Such a topic you chose, haha!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment