How I get my hair laid!

Hey Loves! Happy New Year! I wish everyone one including myself the wonderful things this year has to offer! Claim it!!!! 
LOOL 



What you will need 

- A Satin scarf
- A Boar Bristle Brush
- A leave-in of your choice 
- A natural oil (guys! I gave coconut oil a second chance, I'm in Lust!)
- A moisturizing styler 
- scrunchies 

Alright let's get to it! 

So I posted this picture on my IG not too long ago, and got a ton of messages in my inbox lool I was basically bullied into making this post! 
I decided to take out my marley twists I did by myself, lasted for two weeks. I just wanted to wash my hair because my scalp was making me uncomfortable.

I shampooed and deep conditioned for just 30 minutes, detangled with my wide tooth comb (which took me almost an hour if not more!) Rinsed my hair with cool water and did the LOC method (Leave-in, oil, cream). 

Made a center part, used my tangle teezer to brush out out the curls and make a low bun/puff. Just as I was about to tie my hair with the scrunchie, I further smoothed my hair down with the brush, it  has firmer bristles and gives a smoother finish. ( I loathe using it though, because it has the tendency to deduct cool points from your edges game) don't brush too hard anyway!

Finish up with the scrunchie, mine went round twice and was firm enough, didn't need a second. If you have fly aways slather on some more cream. And brush then bobby pin. I used one bobby pin ( cut the left side of my hair way shorter when I did my big chop). -_-

Lastly tie your scarf and let it set for 10 minutes or there about! when the time is up, take it down gently! And you'll have super laid hair!

If you have a much kinkier texture than I do, you can opt for Gel, Eco Styler or any other one with good hold. I don't like gel, my hair doesn't like gel.

Try it out and let me know what you think in the comments section below, God bless!! 

Comments

  1. You have such healthy hair and your tips are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its amazing. Although i have TWA am so eager to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really cute. Thumbs up for doing this on freshly washed hair. I have never tried a low puff before, its always been challenging for me. Ill try this out as soon as i take down this p.s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo the left side of my hair was cut shorter as well and grows slower -_- Have to lay it separately

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo the left side of my hair was cut shorter as well and grows slower -_- Have to lay it separately

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment