My Shea Moisture Stash + Review




Hi there! Back again with a long overdue hair related post! As you already know, I'm a Shea Moisture Stan! My hair products are 90% Shea Moisture,and truly, I've really been on what you may call a "Shea Moisture Natural Hair Journey" 

Here's showing you what I basically use in my hair. The picture above is my present stash, however I've used many other products by Shea Moisture. I have a few staples in there that I've repurchased quite a number of times  throughout my hair journey, and new favourites! I'll lay them out and give you a brief description in a bit. 

Shea Moisture should really really make me an ambassador. 


By the way! My blog will be undergoing a major renovation soon, I'm excited for that, this means more content and better things to come! Stay tuned for that! I'm still here for now, enjoy! x


Alright, I'll be starting off with My Staples 


Coconut & Hibiscus 
Curl & Shine Conditioner : This is a super moisturizing conditioner which moisturizes and defines the curls you have. when I started off, my curls were still confused and quite frizzy, this helped get them in formation! believe the hype!!  It leaves your hair soft defined and shiny post rinse out, and your hair smells amazing! 



Jamaican Black Castor Oil 
Strengthen & Restore 
Treatment Masque : look! Let me tell you! This deep conditioner does it for me! God bless the day I decided to order it. It smells amazing! And is light, so it's spreadable, a little goes a long way because of the consistency, it doesn't sit on my hair and once it hits my scalp, the peppermint in it gets to work! It moisturizes, strengthens and defines curls as a deep conditioner should! I get 4 uses out of a jar. I have a lot of hair! 

Next we have the 



Coconut & Hibiscus 
Curl Enhancing Smoothie : This is the most raved about product in the Natural Hair Community! Quote me! I used to have a love-hate relationship with this product, until I figured out how to work with it and I must say I love it. Love! 
Some people are able to get away with using it as a leave in but I can't, it works best as a cream in the LOC method, it's an amazing styler, and!!! It locks in moisture! It smells amazeballs, my edges and ends love it! 

Moving on to the New Favourites


Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner : Almost everyday, I grin at how large this Jar is. A Natural Lady needs leave-in conditioner! Lots of it! I recently got someone who went back to England from China to bring it back for me, as I couldn't find it when I was there in February. It lives up to the hype! Light and runny, just how My hair loves leave-ins! Smells just as amazing! Vanilla candy mixed with goodness and mercy. Yeah, that's how it smells. It's an amazing one! Definitely going on the staples list! 

Lastly! 
Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Multi-Benefit Hair Masque : Got this at Boots! It's on the thicker side, so...depending on my hair needs, I use it straight out of the jar, or i mix in some oils to thin it out a bit! My hair loves it! I had been meaning to try it, you know! Glad I finally have! On the Staples list it goes! 


Thanks for reading, until the next one, stay blessed! 

Daisy x 

Comments

  1. I'm really loving sheamoisture atm! since i started using their products my hair has really transformed tbh not all their products work for me though (thick thick 4c hair+ ridiculous shrinkage) like the raw shea butter masque and the jbco shampoo but everything else I've tried is good the super fruit 10 in 1 line is like the best thing ever! i even have a to try list for their brand lol! I'm such a junkie they've come out with so many new lines recently now i feel they are just watered down versions of the originals but oh well ....for now just sticking to the main lines so i don't go broke lol...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment