Daisy’s Hair Secrets: The Hair Manual

Daisy’s Hair Secrets: The Hair Manual


There is a general misconception that African (Nigerian) hair does not grow. It’s simply very untrue because hair is ALWAYS growing, of course unless there is follicle damage, which is an entirely different ball game. Most of us just happen to grow hair at a half an inch per month rate. However, the problem is, a lot of people are not engaging in healthy hair practices and ultimately are not retaining their length. So I’ll ask, has your hair been stuck at a particular length for years? Specifically your shoulders? Does it feel like you’re using tons of products and yet your hair isn’t growing? You may have even turned to hair growth supplements and oils marketed to give you wild growth of 3 inches within a period of one month and yet you don’t see anything. Looks like you’ve been misinformed, your routine and techniques are not up to par, you’re buying into the bogus advertisements in the hair industry and you’re not retaining your length despite being natural for 3 years or relaxed your whole life.


 My name is Daisy Emenike and I will be 4 years Natural
sometime in July 2018.  This has been a journey for me and along the way I’ve encountered trying times, HAIRmazing and insightful moments and acquired a lot of knowledge through research and personal experience.  And I’ll tell you that Natural Hair isn’t one size fits all because we are all born with our own unique heads of hair and what works for one person may not work for the other. Good products are all nice and dandy and have their roles to play and will tide you over also giving you an edge over those not using good hair products but as long as your techniques do not match those good products, you will not reap the benefits. My hair has survived climates of China, England and presently Nigeria and behaved differently in those climates and require different degrees of care and tweaking of regimens. Upon returning to Nigeria, I have been bombarded with questions ranging from “Is this your hair” to “how did you grow it so long” to “what products do you use” and I realized that I’d take it upon myself and educate the masses on how I’ve been able to grow and retain my length without frequent protective styling and hair supplements for almost 4 years.


If you’re tired of being in a hair journey rut and ready to retain some inches and grow healthy hair, I have a hair manual especially dedicated to helping you understand your natural hair makeup, setting realistic hair goals and ways to go about length retention. Highlighting the basics and most important things you should know regarding healthy hair practices and working towards making them work for you. As much as no two heads are the same and while they may look the same, may have underlying differences that may not be visible straight away, the basics still stand and you’ll find them in my manual. It has been discounted in light of the festive season and is honestly such a steal for the amount of knowledge and hair secrets in it. To purchase the manual…

Send me an email directly to daisyemenike@gmail.com
Follow me on Instagram at @Slaymenike and send me a message. You’ll also find more of my hair pictures on Instagram.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soonest.

Peace and Love,
Daisy Emenike.

Comments