Rose Water Benefits


You may have noticed a certain hype surrounding rose water and it is more factual than baseless hype. Rose water has been part of beauty regimens for centuries, and was only relegated to the sidelines but has made a huge comeback. Today I’ll be telling you about my experience using the ciciglam rose water in recent times and showing you multiple ways to use it, including hair, skin and face.


As a hair softener/moisturizer
If you do the LOC or LCO method, try using rose water as your L for a change. It softens hair, regulates scalp, keeps itching at bay and a whole lot more, been using it in my hair for sometime and there’s been a difference.

As a skin refresher
The better the ingredients, the better for your health internally and your skin and Ciciglam’s rose water (Use the code ‘DAISY’ at checkout)
boasts of being 100 percent natural so you’re sure it is free from additives and Chemicals. I usually spray my face from a 5 inch distance whenever I need to wake up my skin. It does wonders and smells amazing so I get my skin refreshed plus aromatherapy.


As a toner
Rose water has mild astringent properties so as opposed to using harsh chemical toners, you can opt for a more natural route and rose water is perfect because it reduces inflammation especially on acne prone skin and it helps to wipe away oil and dirt, thereby freeing up the skin of impurities and acne causing pore clogging bacteria. Usually I pop it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes then tone. It has helped tremendously with fading my acne scars as well so if you scar easily incorporate rose water into your regimen.

As a makeup setting spray

I’ve used it a number of times to set my makeup and this is not a gimmick it does the job by leaving my face with a subtle matte finish and a healthy glow.

As a body mist

The opportunities are endless, this is such a multipurpose product, it has a strong rosy scent because it is authentic, however it is not overpowering, so if you feel like smelling easy breezy beautiful, you can spray this all over your skin and skip the perfumes. You’ll get compliments, trust me.

As an antiseptic/numbing and wound healing potion

Recently I got burned and I’ve been using my rose water paired with honey to heal the wounds and dare I say alleviate pain mildly. It has soothing properties so I can definitely feel a difference once it hits the wounds.

This is definitely a product I’ll keep in my rotation just because of the endless properties. Would you like to try it out and see what it’s about? I have a code for you to get some money off.

 Thanks for reading xx


Comments