Clean Slate: The Rouge Lipped Lady is back

 The time is 02:32...Friday the 3rd of June 2022. I'm sat typing away at my laptop after not doing any real blogging for over 3 years. I went through my old posts (which are very much non existent because let's face it...the times have changed and I am the queen of reinventing myself IYKYK). I used to write write! I've changed...not without a truckload of scarring/life shaping experiences but you get the gist. I enjoyed blogging before Instagram and Twitter took centre stage in my life or however they speak that English. What's to say I can't go back to it? after all...the last few years have consisted of me unearthing old hobbies and adding even more to my arsenal. A power woman really. For some strange reason The Rouge Lipped Lady wants to be unearthed and so, here she is. The writer babe, the one who always wore red lipstick and did so for almost 7 years straight. Before I became a chronic oversharer for the time that I was, blogging was a way for me to share bits and pieces without letting out so much. My oversharer era was definitely a trauma response and now I have a morbid fear of letting things slip through the cracks.  My left hand doesn't even know what my right hand is doing at any given time lol. This as well could be a trauma response or me just fully tuning into the true scorpio that I am and embodying secrecy to the highest heights but let me tell you something. I am not mad at it. Transcending industries is the newest of happenings with me. I never even documented my last venture because that was such a ride! feels like a lifetime ago. Anyway, in between the ramblings I'm just getting ready to hit "Publish" and get this ball rolling...again. Stay safe it might knock you down ;)

The Rouge Lipped Lady 

Comments